RACINE, WI, December 24, 2014 — Innotec of WI, Inc., a division of RC Incorporated, is your single stop for high quality specialty tapes. We cover the entire spectrum ofadhesive tape products, including double-sided foam tapes, heavy-duty high bond tapes, adhesive hook and loop, ATG Tapes, and many more.
ABOUT US: Founded by Cheryl Haarsma in 1990, Innotec of Wisconsin, Inc. focused on the distribution of pressure sensitive tape products and added its first slitter machine in 1996 and within six months, a rotary die cutter. Today, Innotec is growing strong and becoming an industry leader in diversified tape products.
With consistent, steady growth, the expansion of Innotec’s service division took place in 2004. The expansion focused on creating a one-stop-shop for our customers. Added was a variety of converting services including custom packaging, laminating and sheeting. Of course, we did not stop there. We also added modern slitting and die cutting machines to handle specialty jobs such as foams, films, foils and paper materials.
CAPABILITIES:Whatever your application needs, Innotec works to supply the “right” tape for that specialty application. No matter how large or small your requirements, we have the tape to fit your needs.
- SLITTING: Our slitting equipment allows us to meet your needs or your customer’s needs using either rewind slitting or rewind slitting capabilities.
- LAMINATING: We have the capability to laminate a variety of different types of materials, such as specialty foams, films, foils, gaskets, paper materials and MORE. We also have the capability to make your material pressure sensitive just by laminating an adhesive to the material.
- DIE CUTTING: With our rotary and flatbed die cutting capabilities, we are able to sheet, butt-cut, kiss-cut and custom die cut a wide variety of materials to your unique specifications. Our die cutting department is capable of providing any tape in custom shapes and sizes.
- SHEETING: Our sheeting capabilities allow us to provide customers with custom sheet sizes for your unique job or process.
THE INNOTEC WAY – OUR DRIVEN TEAM
APPROACH IS SIMPLE, YET POWERFUL.
– Offer superior customer service
– Staff proficient professionals with strong
– Knowledge of industry and product lines
– Eliminate timely source searching
– Keep material costs down
– Supply value and quality finished products
– Converting services for cost and time saving
– Quick rapid delivery
Tags: Company Profile, Tape
Innotec of WI, Inc.
1220 Mound Ave. Ste. #140
Racine, WI 53404
800-776-7194 | www.innotape.com